You are not alone in asking what to eat with mozzarella sticks. Many mozzarella enthusiasts like cheese sticks but are stumped as to what to serve them with that isn’t marinara sauce. No worries if it describes you! In this piece, I’ll share my favorite mozzarella cheese stick combos that may be served at any time of day.
- What Are Mozzarella Sticks Good With?
- Mozzarella Sticks: The Sauces
- Mozzarella Sticks: The Foods
- Mozzarella Sticks: Mealtime
- What to Eat With Mozzarella Sticks to Make Them Healthy
- Wondering What to Eat With Mozzarella Sticks? Choose From Plenty!
- What pairs well with mozzarella sticks?
- Are mozzarella sticks a healthy snack?
- What are cheese sticks good dipped in?
- Does mayonnaise go with mozzarella sticks?
- What do Italians eat with mozzarella?
- How do you dress up mozzarella sticks?
- Why are mozzarella sticks so addictive?
- How many cheese sticks can I eat a day?
- Do mozzarella sticks spike blood sugar?
- What condiments goes with cheese?
What Are Mozzarella Sticks Good With?
Mozzarella sticks go nicely with a wide range of foods. In fact, you’ll be astonished at how many different combinations you may make for a tasty and full lunch.
Mozzarella Sticks: The Sauces
There are several dipping sauces that go well with mozzarella cheese sticks. Take a look at them down below!
What to Dip Mozzarella Sticks In
- Ketchup: You may not think of ketchup as a condiment to consume with mozzarella sticks. Still, this sweet, marinara-like sauce is a quick pick for a tasty cheese stick dipping sauce.
- Guacamole: The creamy smoothness of guacamole works surprisingly nicely with the cheesy and crispy texture of mozzarella sticks.
- Marinara Sauce: This is perhaps the finest dip for mozzarella sticks and one of my FAVORITE combos. This classic tomato-based thick sauce is wonderful when paired with the creamy texture provided by cheese sticks.
- Buffalo Sauce: Dip your mozzarella stick in either buffalo sauce or hot sauce for a spicy and delicious sensation.
- Mayonnaise: Because mayonnaise is creamy and rich, it pairs well with soft and gooey mozzarella sticks, giving you a mouthful of creamy and wonderful taste.
- Honey Mustard: A sweet and tart tang from honey mustard lends an out-of-this-world taste combination to crispy fried mozzarella sticks.
- Thai Sweet Chili Sauce You may be shocked, but many Asian sauces, such as this one, lend sweet and distinct tastes to cheese mozzarella sticks.
- Tomato Sauce: While tomato sauce may seem monotonous, it will come in handy when you don’t have marinara on hand.
- Salsa: Think salsa doesn’t mix with mozzarella sticks? Consider again! Salsa has a tomato basis that is ideal for a small twist on typical cheese stick dipping sauce.
Does Ranch Go With Mozzarella Sticks?
Yes, anchas may be used as a dipping sauce for mozzarella sticks. This delicious delight is, in fact, one of my personal faves!
Is Ranch Good With Mozzarella Sticks?
It is possible! Cheese and ranch lovers will not be disappointed by this tasty combination.
Can You Use Pizza Sauce for Mozzarella Sticks?
Absolutely!Pizza sauce is an excellent accompaniment to cheese sticks!
Sour Cream Dip for Mozzarella Sticks
Sour cream is a rich and creamy alternative to conventional marinara sauce for dipping.
Mozzarella Sticks: The Foods
Looking for some delicious meal combinations for mozzarella sticks? I’ve got you covered!
When you’re searching for something delicious to go with your mozzarella sticks, try these:
- Garlic bread
- Red meat (suchas steak)
- White meat (suchas chicken)
Mozzarella Sticks: Mealtime
Do you want to turn your mozzarella sticks into a meal? If that’s the case, you’re in luck! There are several ways to include mozzarella sticks into your daily diet. Just keep in mind that some of these combinations are unlikely to occur to you. But don’t be concerned. That’s why we’re here!
Can You Eat Cheese Sticks For Breakfast
You very definitely can. For breakfast, serve mozzarella sticks with the following:
- Bacon wrappedmozzarella sticks
Can You Eat Mozzarella as a Snack?
You certainly can! Snacks made using mozzarella cheese sticks include the following:
- Garlic bread
- Grilled eggplantmozzarella sticks
- Crunchy veggies
How to Eat Mozzarella Sticks For Lunch
Mozzarella sticks are a satisfying lunch delight on their own, but you should usually combine them with something else. To help you get through till supper, pair mozzarella sticks with any of the following lunch ideas:
What Goes With Mozzarella Sticks for Dinner?
Dinner, ah, dinner. Who doesn’t like this time of day? Try combining mozzarella sticks with meats, pastas, or even stir fry meals for a shockingly delectable combo you didn’t anticipate to be SO delicious!
- Stir fry
- Barbecue beefor chicken
- Grilled chicken
- Spaghetti with basil(or any type of pasta)
- Chicken pesto
- Creamy garlic mac
- Chicken wings
- Buffalo chicken salad sliders
What to Eat With Mozzarella Sticks to Make Them Healthy
Remember that mozzarella sticks are not often linked with healthful eating. If you want to lighten them up a little, serve them with a salad or crisp vegetables. This will help you reduce your calorie intake and make you feel less bad afterwards.
Wondering What to Eat With Mozzarella Sticks? Choose From Plenty!
What pairs well with mozzarella sticks? Everything! If you’re still wondering what pairs with mozzarella sticks, remember that the possibilities are endless. Mozzarella sticks complement nachos, meats, salads, vegetables, sandwiches, and even eggs.
So, what are you holding out for? Try one of these tasty combos the next time you buy a package of mozzarella sticks and let us know what you think.
See you next time!
Are mozzarella sticks a healthy snack?
Not at all. Though mozzarella might be considered healthy in and of itself, the fact that these sticks are fried in oil makes them less than ideal for diets. As a result, it is preferable to have mozzarella sticks on a rare occasion.
Can I eat mozzarella on its own?
You certainly can! You may also add some tomato, basil, and olive oil to it to make it more interesting. It’s delicious!
What do you eat with string cheese?
String cheese is popular as a snack. As a result, it goes well with baby carrots and hummus, peanut butter, crackers, milk, and even a crisp apple. It is all up to you!
How do you spice up frozen mozzarella sticks?
Frozen mozzarella sticks may be dipped in sauces other than the traditional rich marinara sauce. For a delectably different cheese stick experience, try dipping them in ranch, guacamole, mayo, or even an Asian sauce (like Thai chili).
What are mozzarella sticks with raspberry sauce?
This may seem to be an unusual mix, yet it is really common. If you’re shocked, I encourage you give it a go. You will most likely not be disappointed!
What pairs well with mozzarella sticks?
Marinara sauce, pesto sauce, chicken nuggets, pizza bagels, potato rosti, garlic bread, Caesar salad, antipasto plate, Caprese salad, onion rings, spaghetti marinara, tomato soup, and roasted vegetables are the greatest side dishes to offer with mozzarella sticks.
Are mozzarella sticks a healthy snack?
While mozzarella cheese has a modest fat content, the calories and total fat go up when cooked in frying oil. Try our Air-Fried Mozzarella Sticks instead of conventional frying for a healthier choice. Enjoy the fried mozzarella sticks in moderation, regardless of the cooking technique you choose.
What are cheese sticks good dipped in?
What is the finest dipping sauce for Mozzarella Sticks? For dipping these crispy-on-the-outside, melty-on-the-inside sticks, we recommend a traditional marinara or pizza sauce. To provide contrast, serve the marinara sauce cold, or heat it on the stovetop or in the microwave if you like.
Does mayonnaise go with mozzarella sticks?
Make cautious not to overcook them so that the cheese melts into the heated oil. Serve immediately with marinara sauce, tomato ketchup, or even chilli mayonnaise.
What do Italians eat with mozzarella?
Fresh mozzarella is great plain or seasoned with salt and pepper, basil, fresh marjoram, or oregano, and drizzled with good extra virgin olive oil. In Italy, one of the most popular ways to consume fresh mozzarella is in salad caprese, which is served with sliced fresh tomatoes and fresh basil.
How do you dress up mozzarella sticks?
21 Ingenious Ways to Upgrade Your Mozzarella Sticks
Nachos with Mozzarella Sticks.
Sticks of Bacon and Mozzarella.
Fried Mozzarella on a Waffle Iron.
Sticks of Buffalo Cheese.
Stacks of fried mozzarella, basil, and nectarine with balsamic glaze.
Sticks of Wonton Mozzarella.
Sticks of French onion soup.
Sticks of Mozzarella Grilled cheese sandwich.
Why are mozzarella sticks so addictive?
Cheese is particularly addicting due to the presence of casein, a protein present in all milk products. Casein produces opiates known as casomorphins after digestion. “[Casomorphins] really play with the dopamine receptors and trigger that addictive element,” said Cameron Wells, a certified dietician.
How many cheese sticks can I eat a day?
The American Heart Association advises no more than three servings of cheese per day, with each serving containing no more than 42 grams of cheese.
Do mozzarella sticks spike blood sugar?
Cheese. Low-fat cheeses with high protein content, such as cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, or mozzarella, may help keep your blood sugar in balance.
What condiments goes with cheese?
Cheese boards are no exception: a flavorful dip will only enhance the experience.
What Is the Secret to Finding the Perfect Cheese and Savory Condiment Combination?
Pesto sauce is a traditional pesto sauce.
Traditional Chinese chili oil.
Chutney made from mangoes.
Aioli (traditional or flavored)