Buffalo chicken bites are ready in 15 minutes. This simple appetizer is the greatest way to dazzle a gathering, with boneless chicken breasts covered in pleasantly sweet yet spicy buffalo sauce.
These buffalo chicken bites are a twist on the standard finger snack. We removed the bones from the equation by using chicken breast for the wings, and we replaced the breadcrumbs and flour with an arrowroot powder and butter coating. What was the ultimate result? A light and crispy bite with all of the flavors we love about buffalo wings.
While phrases like buffalo and ranch may conjure up thoughts of animals in America’s south, buffalo chicken originated in Buffalo, New York.
Buffalo chicken, unlike many deep-fried or pan-fried meals, is cooked without batter, making it distinctive in a crowded market of other fried chicken recipes.
Its excellent buffalo sauce is another thing that sets it apart. It’s only butter and hot sauce, but it adds a zingy and (little) spicy finish to the chicken. It is then (typically) served with a blue cheese ranch dipping sauce or dressing to provide a cold and creamy finish.
All of these diverse tastes come together in about 30 minutes, making them an ideal appetizer for a hungry gathering.
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Are buffalo chicken wings Keto friendly?
- How many carbs are in buffalo chicken bites?
- Is buffalo chicken deli meat keto?
- Can I eat breaded chicken in keto?
- What wing flavor is best for keto?
- Is Chick Fil A buffalo sauce Keto?
- Is Boar’s Head Buffalo Chicken keto friendly?
- Are buffalo wings low carb?
- What deli meat is best for keto?
Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts cut into 2-inch cubes
- cuparrowroot powder
- 1tspblack pepper
- 1tsponion powder
- 1tspgarlic powder
- 1cupFranks Red Hot Sauce
- 2tbspextra-virgin olive oil
- In a mixing dish, add arrowroot powder, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Toss in the chopped chicken until evenly coated.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil. When the pan is heated, add the coated chicken pieces (if necessary, work in batches; if the pan is overcrowded, the chicken will not cook thoroughly).
- Cook, flipping often, until the chicken is cooked through and the coating is brown. Remove the chicken from the pan and place in a bowl.
- Reduce the heat to low in the skillet. Add butter and spicy sauce to the pan. Whisk until completely smooth.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Toss in the sauce for 5 minutes, or until fully incorporated and the sauce has thickened.
Are buffalo chicken wings Keto friendly?
The chicken wings will be keto if they are merely covered in buffalo sauce (no breading). They will have too many carbohydrates to be considered keto if they have breading on them. If you’re going to order them, unbreaded wings with buffalo sauce are a solid pick for keto-friendly wings.
How many carbs are in buffalo chicken bites?
Tyson Buffalo Chicken Bites include 12g total carbohydrates, 12g net carbs, 10g fat, 15g protein, and 200 calories per serving.
Is buffalo chicken deli meat keto?
Keto-friendly meats, cheeses, and other foods
Variety is essential for Keto success. As a result, Dietz provides a variety of keto-friendly deli meats such as Buffalo Style Chicken and Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast. As well as excellent cheeses such Originals cheddar and provolone.
Can I eat breaded chicken in keto?
Unfortunately, the familiar and cherished crispy crust of fried chicken is made with flour or cornmeal (and occasionally cornstarch). That is, it is not keto-friendly. Traditional fried chicken may be keto-friendly if the breading is removed before eating.
What wing flavor is best for keto?
An 9-wing Traditional Wings snack size dish has 2g net carbohydrates. Avoid other sauces on the menu that include hidden sugars, such as the Asian Zing sauce.Choose between Buffalo (any heat level) and Garlic Sauce.
At Buffalo Wild Wings, hot sauces are a wonderful keto choice, and Parmesan Garlic and Spicy Garlic each contribute 3g.
Is Chick Fil A buffalo sauce Keto?
Chick-fil-A also offers a variety of keto-friendly sauces to elevate a decent meal to fantastic, including garlic and herb ranch sauce, fiery buffalo sauce, creamy salsa dressing, light Italian dressing, and avocado lime ranch dressing.
Is Boar’s Head Buffalo Chicken keto friendly?
Boars Head Blazing Buffalo Chicken Breast is keto-friendly.
Are buffalo wings low carb?
Buffalo wings, depending on how they’re cooked, may be a low carb alternative in pizza joints and sports bars. Buffalo wings are traditionally slathered in a fiery red sauce composed of vinegar and hot red peppers. A serving of three drummettes (105 g) has just 2.6 g of carbohydrates (24).
What deli meat is best for keto?
Sugar-free lunch meat is ideal for a low-carb lifestyle:
The head cheese.